Thursday, October 14, 2010

There's a big, a big hard sun

I figured being that it's a Thursday morning, and every person I know is most likely on a computer right now wishing it was Friday, I thought this album would be appropriate. It's a day brightener! The other morning I could not sleep for the life of me, so what does the mind of Sam Hill think to do? Drive to the water and take pictures of the sunrise. Like I said, it exhilarates me to see things that the average person does not. The previous night I was in Bay Shore right on the water, and I actually thought to myself how cool it would be to take pictures of the sunrise right here on the dock. How perfectly did that work out, I think my mind fooled itself. So as I drove to the water, I started playing the Into the Wild soundtrack- the movie starring Emile Hirsch, based on the true story of Christopher McCandles' two-year journey of nothing but the wilderness, created by solo artist, hand-picked by Director Sean Penn to be the one to provide the music for this film, lead vocalist of Pearl Jam Eddie Vedder. I'm telling you, unbelievable album, please listen from start to finish, it's life changing. What made me relate this photo experience to this album is the song Hard Sun. As the sun is slowly approaching the waters horizon, I began playing this song. Because I want you all to experience exactly what I have, play this song as you scroll through the pictures below, the mixture truly eases the mind. The amount of sunrises Alexander Supertramp (McCandles' new name in the movie--amazing I know) must have seen, I felt as though I am now apart of one of those glorious moments. And it also gives you a taste of the album, it's so worthwhile, download the album, and then go see the movie. That will for sure enhance your overall experience.


PRESS PLAY FOR SWEET MELODIES!!! ---> (open in a new tab: Macs hold the apple button and click the link/PC hold ctrl and click the link) sorry guys still new to this blog!

Click on the pics to enlarge, its a must with this album/music.. ENJOY MY FOLLOWERS!

















It's a Big, a Big Hard Sun


 

2 comments:

  1. Looking at the pics brought back wonderful memories of us watching the sun rise over the Peconic Bay. I love being with you on this new adventure! Love, Mommy

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are gorgeous and I loved listening to it with the Song. I downloaded that album immediately after the movie and love it!

    Peace, Love & Beautiful Pictures,
    Becca

    ReplyDelete