Saturday, October 23, 2010

Lost in a Sea of Love

It's a Saturday morning, and what the fuck am I doing awake? INSOMNIA. Fuck me. Oh well, lets chat...

As I lay here on the most comfortable rug (props to Mel and Co) because I love to lay on the floor, my ipod plays-

Slip inside the eye of your mind, don't you know you might find, a better place to play- OASIS

So I'll start a revolution from my bed, or floor, cause you said the brains I had went to my head, and I realize, YOU have slipped inside the eye of my mind. 

Here are some lyrics that just gets me every time-


Then I saw this girl, with the most, 
beautiful hair, 
she had it,
wrapped around her, 
for clothes she did not wear- DISPATCH


I let my music take me where my heart wants to go- CAT STEVENS


Don't question why she needs to be so free, 
she'll tell you its the only way to be- ROLLING STONES

Long you live and high you fly, And smiles you'll give and tears you'll cry,
And all you touch and all you see, IS ALL YOUR LIFE WILL EVER BE.- PINK FLOYD


I love music.

Was that English?

I'm still drunk.


:)







No comments:

Post a Comment