Wednesday, October 20, 2010

CRITIQUE

So I have officially been invited to my very first critique. And it just so happens to be today! The idea of getting up in front of fifteen other photographers, some old some new, some red some blue, some masters, some not, and some who smoke pot, and sharing ten of my most prize photographs, expressing the deep meaning and inspiration behind each one... ready or not here I come! I'm so ready for this.

The hardest part is going to be receiving the critique, but I honestly think I can handle it. I don't even want to think otherwise. Just knowing that well established photographers are going to look at my work and probably tear it to shreds (or not) is absolutely thrilling. You only learn from the best of the best, it can only lead me in the right direction, more connections, more opportunity. If everything fails it will still be a success. So onward we go! Here are my VERY FIRST top ten...












3 comments:

  1. Awesome pix! Can't wait to see how your critique goes! Looking forward to more wonderful photography and inspiring messages!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck!! Hope it went well, these are phenomenal choices!

    ReplyDelete