Thursday, October 28, 2010

Rando.. Like Lando Griffin, but with an R

Family Guy could easily be my favorite show.

Anyway, so it takes time for these ideas of mine to mix around and formulate in this idiosyncratic brain of mine. I love that word, idiosyncrasy.. individuality, oddity, peculiarity, fetish, UNCONVENTIONALITY. Inspiration to my ears. This word needs to not only be used more, but expressed more. Back to topic -- So when the idea hits, chills run vigorously up and down my body. When it hits, it hits. And from there, I find myself creating albums. I get visions of not just a picture, an idea at its entirety, in a split second, 10 in 1, and that is how these albums are created. I like it though because it organizes all my work for me, quite nicely. Creating portfolios. Where will this take me? I am totally curious. I guess only god knows for now, but we make plans, and god just laughs at us, so maybe nobody really knows... 

SOO with no knew album for today, here are some pictures I've played around with, me just being silly and getting to know my camera inside and out. Remember I love distorted perspective, so I see things all the time that trigger these impulse pictures. I just feel an instant need to capture a moment, that when gone will never resurface. When I'm not taking pictures, I'm editing pictures, perfecting the best ones, I'm obsessed I can't stop if you asked me to, something is pulling at my constantly and for once in my life there is nothing in front of me to stop it... like in Donnie Darko (an American psychological thriller-fantasy film as its described) and Jake Gyllenhaal at his sexy young age, sees people's life direction through this vortex that protrudes out of everyone's chest, including his own. It's like gods given path, I feel like I'm following mine... 

Star Light Star Bright

Secret Window

The Imaginarium of Doctor Parnassus

Red

Yellow









VROOM




I heart Moet















4 comments:

  1. All I can say is "PURE GENIUS"! I wake up each morning and the first thing I do is check your blog. I can't wait to see "where the next one takes you."

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely unbelievable set of pictures! You've had alot of wonderful shots up to now, but this group is amazing!!! You keep us coming back for more!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Barbara from DAD'S OFFICE...
    I have viewed your pictures for two days and with each new day, I find something I missed the day before. You can be very proud of yourself as I am sure others are. You show such passion in your new undertaking. I wish you happiness and success in all you do. Keep going and I'll keep watching.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just catching up today.... love the secret window shot.... and especially the picture of the office building (175 pinelawn right?) at first glance you don't see the clouds!!

    ReplyDelete